Monday, July 7, 2008

Devil's Weed Ashtray Sneak Preview

Greetings Friends,

I just wanted to post some pictures and notify you of Devil's Weed's premiere ashtray which is set to be shipped to stores across the country right before Christmas 2008. This would be a great addition to your cigar ashtray collection (as this will be a future collector's item for sure).

Our creative Cigartisansand I researched some old ashtrays and this ashtray's exterior design is based on an old ashtray that was made for the Masons in the late 1890s/early 1900s. We incorporated our company seals on the rim in the same fashion as the Masonic ashtray. Let us know what your thoughts are regarding the look of the ashtray. We intend to release different ashtrays, using the Devil's Weed look, every few years. We already have some prototypes that I'm sure will create some interest and knock the ashes off of your cigar (I apologize for the lame pun, but I had to do it).

Counting down the days until we hit the road for Vegas,
Luis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Luis, I think this ashtray fits in well with your overall identity. I like the style of it. I would be more than happy to drop my ash in one.

Dennis

Go Old School. Buy the O.S. DW Tee!

Our Devils Weed Original Style Smoke-Gray Tee
Select a size and click the button below to check out. Simple and fast!
Sizes

Sport the "Crown-Style" Devil's Weed T-shirt

Crown-Style T-Shirt
Select a size and click the button below to check out. Simple and fast!
Sizes

FaceBook Badge

Molina Cigar's Facebook profile