Friday, September 19, 2008

An Ashy Review!

Greetings Friends,

Here is a post from a Devil's Weed fan, Samuel B., reviewing the Raleigh. He is a member of a great forum called Cigar Live, where members discuss all things cigars. This was amusing since the pictures Sam took of the cigar burning were from his cell phone, while he was driving. Although I do not recommend multi-tasking while driving, I believe the Devil's Weed consumed this fan in such bliss that he had to document the experience right away! Check out the ash on this cigar! Here is his review:

"I was gifted a Devil's Weed Raleigh and it was the best mild cigar I have ever had...full of flavor. I am typically a tatuaje and opus x smoker, but I must say that I will adding you to my rotation. I also roll cigars (for weddings and events, nothing fancy - I don't have a line I sell or anything) and live in Tampa, so I can appreciate your cigar more than most will.

I have attached pictures detailing my smoking experience. I also did a review of your cigar on CigarLive.com... here is the link...you might have to be a user to see the pics (same ones I am emailing you!).

http://www.cigarlive.com/forum/showthread.php?p=383981#post383981

Thanks for producing the BEST mild cigar out there. And by the way, it was also the longest ash I have ever had and I smoke 2 cigars a day!

Good luck in your endeavor to grow the brand. If you need assistance in that area, I would love to help.
From one cigar roller to another,

Samuel Brunt

PS - My camera is a cell phone camera..sorry for the low quality."

1 comment:

Cigar Creations said...

I am Samuel B. and I must say that I love this new cigar...My "CiCAR Review" is a unique way that I can review cigars while entertaining the readers...Though I also don't recommend others to incorporate my driving/smoking/photographing skills into their daily routine for safety concerns, I hope that you continue to enjoy them. Do youself a favor and buy Devil's Weed!!!

Thanks Luis for making a great cigar!!!

Sincerely,

Samuel "SVB" Brunt

Go Old School. Buy the O.S. DW Tee!

Our Devils Weed Original Style Smoke-Gray Tee
Select a size and click the button below to check out. Simple and fast!
Sizes

Sport the "Crown-Style" Devil's Weed T-shirt

Crown-Style T-Shirt
Select a size and click the button below to check out. Simple and fast!
Sizes

FaceBook Badge

Molina Cigar's Facebook profile