Sunday, February 24, 2008

An Introduction

Friends,

Allow me the pleasure of introducing myself to the world wide web. My name is Luis and I represent Molina Cigar Company. I have enjoyed the pure plant product that is the handmade cigar since I lit one on the levees of Lake Ponchartrain when I was sixteen. Over a decade has passed and I still find myself enjoying cigars and I am ready to introduce the world to our company's first brand, Devil's Weed.

For those who are not history-inclined (shame on you, first of all), the term Devil's Weed was coined by the world's first anti-tabaco group: the Spanish Inquisition (sorry Pelosi, you don't win that title). The fundamentalist extremist group hated tabaco so much they even imprisoned Rodrigo de Jerez (one of Christopher Columbus's sailors who was credited for the discovery of tabaco--as an Old World native since we know the Indians have practiced tabaco consumption for hundreds of years prior to the landing) because he enjoyed the plant product so dearly.

515 years later, things have not changed in regards to the views against tabaco. Many people still despise such a harmless and glorious object and would gladly crucify the geometrically-inclined souls that are cigar smokers. At Molina Cigar, we honor the lovers of tabaco and the handmade cigar; and our first brand, Devil's Weed is a tribute to you. Enjoy life, family and friends with a cigar. You'll live longer.

Take that Pelosi (mongoloid supreme).

-Luis

No comments:

Go Old School. Buy the O.S. DW Tee!

Our Devils Weed Original Style Smoke-Gray Tee
Select a size and click the button below to check out. Simple and fast!
Sizes

Sport the "Crown-Style" Devil's Weed T-shirt

Crown-Style T-Shirt
Select a size and click the button below to check out. Simple and fast!
Sizes

FaceBook Badge

Molina Cigar's Facebook profile